Nine athletes at Trinity Valley Community College have received NJCAA All-Academic Student-Athlete recognition for the 2018-19 semester.
To be eligible for the award, a student-athlete must achieve a GPA of 3.60 or higher.
Below is a listing of the three NJCAA All-Academic Student-Athlete Awards with the qualifying grade-point average for each honor:
First Team: 4.00 GPA
Second Team: 3.80-3.99 GPA
Third Team: 3:60-3.79 GPA
TVCC athletes receiving the honor for classroom excellence were:
- Amber Karnes (softball) – Third Team
- Brandon Coleman (football) – Second Team
- Destiny Hernandez (softball) – Third Team
- Jnaya Walker (women's basketball) – Third Team
- Josey Sumpter (softball) – First Team
- Karley Erickson (softball) – Third Team
- Reilly Lawrence (softball) – Third Team
- Roxy Segura (softball) – Second Team
- Tra'Dayja Smith (women's basketball) – First Team